Mir wurde von einer Sarah Omah eine Email gesendet und ich soll dann auf firstname.lastname@example.org antworten. Derartige Mails in englischer Sprache haben mich schon öfter erreicht. Immer wieder geht es da um irgendwelche Millionenbeträge und ich weiß man soll davon die Finger lassen da sich dahinter Betrüger befinden.
I am Mrs Sarah Omah from a city Abidjan Cote d’ivoire West Africa, I am married to Mr.David Omah , I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a Government Estate Building Contractor before my husband death on January 21 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child due to my fibriaod problem. He died after a brief illness.
Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $ 6.8,Million (USD) dollars in a Finance Security Firm. Presently the money is still in the security Firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two weeks due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than one week, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money.
This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that “the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace”. I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life.
Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely wilth your full contact information as follow:
3.Private Phone No,
6.Country of Origin.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.